Sunday, October 20, 2013

1148 in one day working with plants you bet


$1148 in One Day Working With Plants? You Bet!


Looking for a way to earn extra income and you like to work with plants? This article will show you how to market your own landscaping business.


landscaping,extra income,landscape


This article is actually an example of a simple yet, excellent marketing plan. Pay close attention to how I went out and found new business at a time of the year when things are normally slow, and not only did I make $1,148.00, my friend Franky also made $1,060.00.


Because I chose to keep myself out of the rat race of landscaping new homes, I went after a market that was more of an impulsive type market. New home landscaping is almost a necessity, since new homes dont have any shrubs or grass. Not only that, many housing developments actually require people to have their landscaping done within a certain number of months from the time they move into their new homes. Therefore, when the house is done, people are anxious to get it landscaped.


Since I wasnt in that market, and most impulsive gardening decisions are made in the spring, my business typically slowed down during the very hot summer months. So one year I decided to do a little test marketing, to see if I could muster up some work during

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment